Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Great Weekend

I know that I haven't blogged since February. And there have been so many things to talk about. I am now 38. It was a good day. Primary sang to me in both Jr. and Sr. Paul came home early from his meetings so we could open my presents - Mrs. Cavanaughs chocolates, 101 Dalmations, a new Disney Cricut cartridge, Celine Dion album. Amy made me a cute cake(which I will add a picture to this if Paul will show me how later) and she made dinner.

The only bad thing was the change to daylight savings time. I couldn't sleep Saturday night from all the excitement of the weekend until the clock said 3. But I had a great nap. But I am not a big fan of time changes.

Allison's wedding was beautiful. She looked amazing (like she would look any other way). The temple ceremony was very special and spiritual. Leesha got to get into the temple after she left her recommend in Georgia. I got to spend some time with my big sister while waiting to see if she would and at Costco. We all had a happy cry at the wedding breakfast. The reception was nice and fun without being overdone. I hope Genette and Glen and Alli and Jake and his parents enjoyed it as much as we all did. If you want to see pictures look at Heather's blog (http://www.treverandheather.blogspot.com/).

It was a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Trever and Heather said...

That does stink that daylight savings started on your birthday this year.

It's easy to add pictures- just click on the add photos button while on your new post. Then you can browse through your computer and add the photo you want. I guess you do need to know where the photos are located though...

Trever and Heather said...

Oh yeah- I found Angie's blog through Melissa's blog. I'm sure she'd love a new reader!

It's http://www.jimandangie.blogspot.com

Renae said...

I just found your blog through Heather's. I thought I'd pop in and say "Hi!" I'm way excited to have found another long lost cousin to peep in on. Please feel free to visit me on my blog sometime!

Love,
Renae
(Aunt Beth's daughter, in the Midwest)

The Southern Clan said...

Hi Shelly,
I love your blog, and hope you have an awesome day! I liked reading the 20 years, 10 years thingy. That was cool.-Leesha

McArthur Family said...

Shelly, I love spring too. Do you think that your kids will come and clean my storage room? Have a great week. Angie