Monday, March 31, 2008

Food Cravings

I have been food crazy lately with trying to lose any weight at all and then the mouth pain, so I wanted to ask what is your favorite food? But not just one food but categorize them into the following...
1. Entree- It would have to be pizza but fish would be a close second
2. Treat you can't put down until the whole bowl is gone-jelly beans and candy corn
3. Salty food-Baked Lays Sour Cream and Cheddar
4. Dessert - Strawberry Rhubarb pie
5. Staple food(s) you couldn't live without- Jello. I love, love, love jello. And also any good chocolate. Mrs. Cavanaughs and Dove are my favorites. I have also had a weird obsession with mint lately.
6. Food you would never eat again if you could - Brussel Sprouts and Swiss Chard
7. What you always order at restaurants- The chicken tortilla soup and fried zucchini at Red Robin and a pork salad at Cafe Rio
8. Food you wouldn't eat as a child, but now you like- spinach (because now I eat it raw) and asparagus.
9. What did you eat today- Baked apple oatmeal for breakfast, Easy mac and jello for lunch, and we will have canadian bacon and pineapple pizza with cheesecake for dinner.

Let me know what you like. Then when you come to my house, you might have a chance at eating something good.

3 comments:

Malauna said...

Fondue. I could go for some really good fondue. Cheese and Chocolate. Yum.

The Southern Clan said...

I like a little chocolate every day. Milk chocolate. I love a good salad with some grilled chicken and a yummy dressing. Pizza, of course. Chicken pot pie, homemade. Lots of fruit. Staple couldn't live without would be wheat bread, a really yummy kind. I love dried cranberries and raisins. Could never eat again and be fine with it category: any kind of meat that is approaching rare-disgusting. I can't fathom eating that kind of meat. BLLGGH!

But basically I love food.

The Southern Clan said...

Forgot these:
Salty food: salsa
Dessert: brownie or cheesecake
Food wouldn't eat as child: about everything except tuna fish and jello. I was very picky.