Sunday, September 21, 2008

To Shave It or Not to Shave It? That is the Question


Here's the question of the day. Paul's rebellous goatee is now grown, should he keep it or shave it? Your vote may or may not influence his decision in the end, but it will be fun to see what you think. By the way, I think he looks like a Briney (Paul's sister's family) from the front and his brother Jim from the side. Notice the snow on his chin. I guess that's what 16 years, four kids and moving will do to you.

6 comments:

Trever and Heather said...

Leave it! Shave it! Leave it! Shave it!

(those are votes from Ava, me, Trever and the dogs- but that still leaves you at an even tally)

Windy said...

Please - I beg of you - shave that thing off! It makes you look about 48.

Malauna said...

Seeing as I don't have to kiss it, I say leave it! Although, I must admit, I don't really like the look of a goatee.

Shell said...

Its gone! Its gone! Windy did it. He didn't want to look that old so today when I woke up it was gone. Shelly

Unknown said...

I was going to suggest getting rid of it too. I was feeling pretty old just looking at it. . . . . And to think, I am actually older than him. OUCH!

esbbriney said...

Mike lest his for a LONG time !
We are more pleased that you think he looks like a Briney ! (I agree that he looked more like Jim from the side). Oh well, next time go for the WHOLE thing !