Saturday, February 16, 2008

Amy's Birthday

I am officially old. Amy is no longer 13. Which makes me even older. Her friends are now just going home from her party. We are really tired. And a random question. Why do kids feel the need to constantly text when they are doing something else? It's rude and I don't think that they can really enjoy what is going on around them when they are so busy with their phones. But I think that Amy had a great time with the non-texters and is happy to be 14. We gave her lots of clothes and a new used computer and new printer. The boys got her some Tinkerbell bags. I hope she'll like 14.

3 comments:

Windy said...

How can Amy be 14?! It seems it was just last year that Shad and I would be babysit her. One time, we drove her up to Sundance and had fun taking pictures. Where does the time go?!

Happy Birthday Amy!

Trever and Heather said...

It really bugs me when my young women text other friends when they're at activities. Socialize with the people around you- everyone else can wait.

You're not as old as I will be when Ava turns 14- so buck up.

Malauna said...

Happy Birthday Amy!

I don't understand people who text. I saw a grown man text others during the Worldwide Leadership Broadcast. What is the world is coming to?