Sunday, June 28, 2009

Been a Long Time

Shelly is letting me take over again. Just to let you know, we have only had two (2) hours of church in the last three weeks! Yes, we hve had the H1N1 virus take over the stake, so to speak, with 15 confirmed cases. We were supposed to have a special Stake Conference to replace our Stake Presidency on Father's Day. The to be visiting General Authority canceled the conference and it has been resecheduled. From June 14 to today, June 28, we have had Girls' Camp canceled and all church related activities, including Home and Visiting Teaching, suspended until today. We have had more time than we could handle. Shelly was commenting to me how more time she seems to have had. Just different.

Since the last time that we hve checked in, So much has happened. I have been assigned to a new position at work. I am now a Field Engineer. That means that I get to go to construction sites and check traffic control, write change orders and get information that the Resident Engineer, my boss, needs. It may not seem great, but I have already learned a lot and am enjoying being in the field.

Shelly still has three callings at church and I am now the Ward Mission Leader. What a deal. All of the children are still alive and are progressing to the next birthdays and or goals. We know that it has been a long time, but since only some of you care (ha-ha) we haven't worried too much.

3 comments:

Malauna said...

Only some of us care... THANK YOU FOR THE BOY CLOTHES!!!!! Roderic looked very handsome at church yesterday. See you tonight!

Trever and Heather said...

I must be informed at least monthly- come on people!

Daniel said...

"Been a long time, been a long time now, I'll get to you somehow"